[gps-users] GPS 2.0.2 (20040908) hostedoni686-pc-linux-gnurunning GNAT 3.4.2

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Tue Sep 14 18:19:59 CEST 2004

> It is fine to think that GVD is the debugger engine of GPS. However, I
> can not completely to beta test GPS if I do  not have a workable GVD. In
> fact, the snapshot of GPS does not contain the debugger engine :-)

I'm sorry, but I fail to understand what you are not understanding.

You are apparently confusing GVD and GDB, and that I can't do much about.

I'd suggest re-reading carefully this thread, and if you have any remaining
question, please ask.

Cheers,

Arno