[gps-users] GPS 2.1.0w (20041007) C++ Source Browsing

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Mon Oct 18 09:57:09 CEST 2004

> The source codes are in the gz file attached. They are from my C++
> book. I also attached the project file. In addition, the previous
> behavior of showing contextual Reference -> main calls is back. See the
> screen captured. As a recall when selecting contextual References ->
> main calls, gps stays busy and never returns.

If possible, could you also give a set of actions (from scratch) reproducing
this behavior ? Remember that we know nothing about your project, so
while it may be obvious to you how to reproduce the problem you described,
it may not be for us.

> At least three GNAT Runtime files, could be more, of snapshot dated

This was indeed detected and fixed very recently.

Arno