RV: [gps-users] New to GPS.

Emmanuel Briot briot at act-europe.fr
Wed Jun 9 17:10:05 CEST 2004

> What I have tried to do is to edit a file in a Unix (SunOS 5.8)
> machine from GPS executing in a W2K one. I tried both telnet and FTP
> protocols.

I have no problem doing it from Linux to Solaris (sorry, I don't have a
Windows machine at hand).

Can you do the telnet command in a terminal, and send us the output. It
could be an unusual prompt for the password that is incorrectly detected
by GPS ? Or maybe you are using one-time passwords on the Solaris
machine, and the prompt is indeed not recognized correctly.

Thanks for any information you may provide

Emmanuel