[gps-users] Compilation problem

Philippe Laval laval at obs-vlfr.fr
Wed Dec 22 17:47:25 CET 2004

Hello
I am new to this list because I previously used for many years adagide. I
wanted to make a try with GPS, but compilation always stops because the
project file is included in the compilation units (and of course "package
Pretty_Printer" does not exist).
I tried to put the project file in a separate directory, in the Sources
directory, in the Exec directory. In every case the result was the same.
What I have wrong?

Philippe Laval
Observatoire océanologique - Station zoologique
B.P. 28 - 06234 Villefranche-sur-Mer Cedex (France)
philippe.laval at obs-vlfr.fr
Home page: http://www.obs-vlfr.fr/~laval