[gps-users] RE: [gps-devel] ANNOUNCE: GNAT Programming System 2.1.0

Dowie, Martin (UK) martin.dowie at baesystems.com
Wed Dec 22 16:40:04 CET 2004

> A Christmas present ;-)
>
> Enjoy !

Wow! Thanks!

I'm claiming first 'feature' for this release...

When I click on any Main toolbar drop down, the drop down appears and stays until I click on (releasing the mouse button) it again... except the "VCS" one, which appears briefly and then disappears. If I keep the mouse button clicked the drop down appears, or if I already have drop down from another selection and move the cursor over "VCS" then it stays too.

Cheers

-- Martin

p.s. How about a New Year's present of a new compiler public release? ;-)