[gps-users] How to NOT display the file?

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sun Aug 8 15:15:42 CEST 2004

Hello, all.
	I am not sure that this is the right place to ask this, but may be... or may
be someone know the answer...
	I have a multitasking project, where the idle task is in one file.
	Each time I stop the execution, there is a very high probability, that idle
is the current task and therefore my current source code page is substituted
by gps/gdb by the idle task page.
	It is very annoying thing, as each time I must start to search my page again.
But I was already looking and thinking about something!! :-))
	May be I can say somehow to gps/gdb that file idle.cpp is not to be
displayed?
--
Leon M.Pollak
leonp at plris dot com