[gps-users] I need to apologize

Leon Pollak leonp@plris.com
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:36:14 +0200

I need to apologize for the last mail I have sent about the gdb problem. There
is no gdb problem. The Makefile.generic has changed in the new version in
such a way that it produced incorrectly linked executable module in my case
without any messages and diagnostics. This lead to the problem I described
(although I do not understand how incorrectly linked program may cause the
gdb to convert into zombie process).
	So, please, all those among developers who have read my mail - please, accept
my deep excuses. I am really ashamed and red - I can see this looking into my
screen.
	Once again - very sorry.
--
Leon