[gps-users] using several versions of a file

BONNIN Hugues hugues.bonnin@c-s.fr
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:05:45 +0100

Hello,

I'm using GPS release 1.2.1, under Win32.
I'm trying to complile some sources in different pathes, where I
potentially can have several times the same file (for example the file
xxx.adb is in path REFERENCE_PATH\ and a modified version of this file
is in path USER_PATH\ too.). In this case the compiler doesn't want to
work because it sees 2 versions of the same file simultaneously, and it
can't choose whichone to compile. I'd like that it chooses alone the
more recent file, for example, or using another choice criteria (like
priorities on pathes or...). Is there a way to do that with GPS ?

I'm very annoyed,
Hugues.