[gps-users] GNAT Programming System 1.4.0 for Debian GNU/Linux

Arnaud Charlet charlet@ACT-Europe.FR
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:28:42 +0100

> - what version of Source Navigator did you use (I assume 5.0 because
>   the diff between SN 5.0 and GPS is of manageable size)

Right, we started from 5.0

> - did you contribute your changes to the original authors of Source
>   Navigator?

No, at the time we started, there was about zero activity on SN, and
then things got somewhat changed radically when the project moved to
sourceforge, and we never got a chance to mrge the changes.

> - your changes modify the on-disk database format for the xref
>   information.  Apart from that, would they break Source Navigator,
>   e.g. by making it impossible to browse programs in other languages
>   currently supported by SN?

Probably not, but that would need to be checked.

Arno