[gps-users] GPS using gnat.adc File

Peter Richtmyer prichtmyer@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:06:40 -0700 (PDT)

--0-988255934-1061489200=:90165

I saw the sample Project Properties screen in the GPS Help (Using ...), section 7.6.
This sample showed "gnat.adc" entered under Global Pragmas:".

I assume from this that a gnat.adc file can be used, and specified here, to compile
ada with "non-gnat" file naming.

Has anybody been able to get this to work with GPS?  I use gnat.adc all the time with
AdaGIDE and Gnat, but have not gotten it to work with GPS. Is there something that
I am missing?

thanks,
Peter

--0-988255934-1061489200=:90165

<DIV>I saw the sample Project Properties screen in the GPS Help (Using ...), section 7.6.</DIV>
<DIV>This sample showed "gnat.adc" entered&nbsp;under Global Pragmas:".&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I assume from this that a gnat.adc file can be used, and specified here, to compile</DIV>
<DIV>ada with "non-gnat" file naming. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Has anybody been able to get this to work with GPS?&nbsp; I use gnat.adc all the time with</DIV>
<DIV>AdaGIDE and Gnat, but have not gotten it to work with GPS. Is there something that </DIV>
<DIV>I am missing?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Peter</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>