[gps-devel] GPS with Mac Leopard Adventures

Roger Mc Murtrie rogermc at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Nov 26 01:09:45 CET 2007

Subject was Re: [gps-devel] Where is Set_Priorities?I

Intel Mac under Mac OSX 10.5 (Leopard)
Probably a bit ambitious, but worth a try.
So far I have it compiling, linking, starting than hanging.
Currently trying to find out where its hanging.
Roger