[gps-devel] good news

alwyn lee alwynbjut at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 07:49:20 CET 2006

Hi,all
Here is a good news that I have successfully built the gps 3.0.0 on the
redhat fc4 platform. the bin file of gps has been came out,but here is
an problem that I can't load it.Because I used the rpm package of
gnat-gpl-2005.so, there is a problem, who knows ,how can I fixed it ?

thanks a lot!

[root at bjut gps-3.0.0]# gps gps: error while loading shared libraries:
/gnat/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux-gnu/3.4.5/adalib/libgnat-GPL2005.so:
cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied

     alwyn lee
alwyn116 at hotmail.com   (Messenger)
alwyn116 at yahoo.com.cn   (Mail)