[gps-devel] GPS +/- VIM

Toko toko at os.pl
Tue May 23 18:42:21 CEST 2006

> Not quite sure what you have in mind; could you clarify ?
> Do you mean, emulate VIM in the GPS editor ? Or integrate more
> tighlty the real VIM as e.g. a GPS widget and add support for
> contextual menus, etc... ?

What I meant was the second option, so more tight integration
of VIM. Optimally I would a GPS widget, like the standard editor,
with all the context menu and main menu related functionality,
code folding and code block range highlighting, plus it would
integrate VIM seamlessly, so VIM users could take the full advantage
of all the VIM quirks that, after a couple of years, become almost
indispensable.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback.
I will try to look into that across the next couple of
months and maybe pop up with something at some point
around the Autumn.

Regards,
Tomek