[gps-devel] gnat-gps 2.1.0-3 (debian) crashes the whole X-Windows system

Helge Lenz helge.lenz at dlr.de
Thu Mar 3 15:44:18 CET 2005

Hi there,
whenever I try to compile a simple "Hello world" programm with gnat-gps
2.1.0-3 from the debian unstable tree it crashes my whole X-Windows
system, killing the display manager and taking every running program
with it down the drain... I have no clue how to track this down, because
there is no usefull debug information except the log file from gps (see
attachment). Maybe I should compile it from the source, but I would like
to use the debian packages. I even compiled gps from the debian
source-package, but as soon as I hit the F4 key, I have to log in again.

Regards Helge.

Dipl.-Ing. Helge Lenz
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
Institut für Flugführung
Lilienthalplatz 7
D-38108 Braunschweig

Tel: +49 531 295 2547