[GAP] AUJ Mindstorms Guide

Jorge Real jorge at disca.upv.es
Mon Oct 10 10:37:51 CEST 2011

Jamie and All,

I am glad to hear that the Ada User Guide on Mindstorms may raise the interest of the community in this publication.

Ada-Europe distributes the quarterly Ada User Journal among its members -- this being just one of the membership benefits.

The Ada User Journal can also be freely accessed online (www.ada-europe.org), but only issues that are at least 12 months old. So AUJ 32.3 will only be online in one year time.

The membership year in Ada-Europe runs from April until March of the following year. However, it is possible to join Ada-Europe now for 1.5 years (until March 2013) and get a copy of AUJ 32.3 delivered to your mail. You can check www.ada-europe for instructions on joining Ada-Europe, or directly email the Ada-Europe General Secretary at jorge at disca.upv.es. I'll be glad to help.

Best Regards,
Jorge.