[GAP] AUJ Mindstorms Guide

Juan Zamorano jzamora at datsi.fi.upm.es
Wed Oct 5 11:12:26 CEST 2011

    Hello Jamie,

    Thanks, we are glad you find it interesting.

    We were asked to write it for AUJ and we (mainly Peter) did but there
is not an online version. Anyway, it can be found the packages needed
together with the install notes and the code of the example in the web
pages:
http://polaris.dit.upm.es/~str/proyectos/mindstorms/2011/index.html

    I think that the best thing is to put a link there to AUJ contents but
unfortunately the full content of the issue is not yet available.

    Best regards

    Juan