[GAP] Lego Segway NXT-Ada/Ravenscar

Juan Zamorano jzamora at datsi.fi.upm.es
Fri Jul 8 09:59:41 CEST 2011

   Hi Jamie,

   Here you can find a video made by students at UPM. A Fischertechnik
robotic arm solves the classic problem of Hanoi towers.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cf6lw2duxf3vm7y/TorresHanoi_Ork%2BXtratuMv2.mov

   There are a robotic arm, a home-made board for interfacing sensors and
electric motors and a FPGA board with a LEON2 processor and 16 digital I/O.
The application is programmed in Ada using GNATforLEON/ORK+ (i,e, using
also the Ravensacr Profile) that executes as a partition of XtratuM
hipervisor. In a similar way as IMA or ARINC-653 partitions.

   Feel free to add it to your websites.

   Kind regards

   Juan