[GAP] The GNAT-on-Mindstorms project

Rick Duley rickduley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 05:30:24 CET 2009

Hi Matteo

I did some interesting work a few years ago using Ada and Lego
Mindstorms.  Unfortunately, the course convenor showed no interest and
the project died.  I am certainly very interested in giving it another
go.

I think having Mindstorms facility in GAP is a great idea.

Please keep me informed of developments.

Rick Duley
North Perth
Western Australia 6006               .-_|\
http://www.freewebs.com/rickduley/  /     \
aussie :    0409 106 049      perth *_.-._/
o'seas : +61 409 106 049                 v
The brave may not live forever
       but the cautious may not live at all