[GAP] 2010 internship offers at AdaCore Paris office

Kathy Fairlamb fairlamb at adacore.com
Wed Dec 16 14:50:57 CET 2009

Dear GAP members,

Please find attached a file outlining the technical internships we are offering at our Paris office in 2010.

Contact details are provided at the end of each internship description.

Please feel free to circulate among your students. Note that our internships are paid. Please feel free to contact me directly for more details.

Kind regards to all,

Kathy Fairlamb
Communications & Administration
www.adacore.com