[GAP] Ada gem #76: Tokeneer Discovery - Lesson 6

Kathy Fairlamb fairlamb at adacore.com
Tue Dec 15 15:59:49 CET 2009

The next installment of the Ada Gem series is now posted: Ada Gem #76:
"Tokeneer Discovery - Lesson 6", contributed by Dean Kuo and Angela Wallenburg, Praxis High Integrity Systems.

As usual, it can be accessed from the Ada Answers page of our website
at http://www.adacore.com/home/ada_answers/

As this is the last gem before we break for the holidays, let me take this opportunity to wish all GAP members on behalf of AdaCore a very happy festive period and an excellent 2010.

Kind regards,
Kathy Fairlamb
Communications & Administration
www.adacore.com