[GAP] Ada 2005 API

Andy Wellings andy at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 09:12:12 CET 2008

In the past we have made use of the Ada 95 Language Reference Card
produced by Intermetrics for our students. We give them a copy for the
lab work and during the exams. Unfortunately, I only have a scanned
printed version from Tucker.

It would be nice if this was updated for 2005.

Andy

--
Professor A.J. Wellings
Department of Computer Science