[GAP] Use of Ada 2005

Rich Brozovic brozovir at mcmurryadm.mcm.edu
Sat Mar 25 01:21:46 CET 2006

I'm a "newbie" in GNAT so don't be too hard on me!  I haven't worked with Ada since the mid 80s so I'm playing catch-up in a lot of areas.

I've used Ada examples in my Sr-level "Programming Languages" course for the past couple of years.  I teach the course during fall only and am planning to have them do one of their projects with Ada this next fall.  I will probably get into it more heavily this summer.

Rich Brozovic
Instructor of Computer Science and Computer Info Systems
Department of Computer Science
McMurry University
McM Box 968
Abilene TX 79697-0968
325-793-6824

Cultivating Leadership, Excellence and Virtue . .  .
   Every Student, Every Day