[GAP] Use of Ada 2005

Edmond Schonberg schonberg at adacore.com
Fri Mar 24 20:56:53 CET 2006

On Mar 24, 2006, at 2:34 PM, Bo Sanden wrote:

> In that general context, when do you expect a new gnat compiler
> version supporting some 2005 features will be available to academic
> members? The one available on the page (June 2005) has some problems.
> Bo

We expect to have a new GAP release around the time of the Ada-Europe
conference, and we expect that version to be a reasonably complete
implementation of Ada 2005. Of course, given the relative scarcity of
Ada 2005 programs,  we will encourage very active testingon on the
part of all members of the GAP community :-)!

Ed Schonberg