[GAP] Use of Ada 2005

Vlad Wojcik vwojcik at brocku.ca
Fri Mar 24 19:16:39 CET 2006

In my Software Engineering course (started in Sep'05, ending in Apr'06)
I use Ada95, but I mentioned already some anticipated features of Ada2005
(Circularly referenced program units, etc.) I plan to use Ada2005 in the next
offering (starting Sep'06 and ending in Apr'07).

However: Is Ada2005 stable? Last time I looked, some final touches were
still needed. Can you point me to the FINAL version of the reference manual?
(a language which is not finalized (yet!) is of not much value to S/W
engineering - no matter how brilliant its design).

Regards - Vlad

Vlad Wojcik
Associate Professor
Dept. of Computer Science