[GAP] Volunteers needed for SIGCSE 2006

John McCormick mccormick at cs.uni.edu
Mon Nov 7 17:51:14 CET 2005

Dear Fellow GAP members,

Every year ACM SIGAda sets up and staffs a booth in the exhibit hall at the
ACM SIGCSE Technical Symposium.  We will be doing it again at SIGCSE
2006:  March 1-5, 2006 in Houston, TX.   I will again be acting as booth
manager.

I am looking for some volunteers to spend time at the booth talking to
educators about Ada.  I also need some help with packing up the booth after
the exhibit hall closes.  If you are attending SIGCSE 2006, I hope you will
consider spending some time as a volunteer at the SIGAda booth.

Write me at mccormick at cs.uni.edu if you can volunteer some time.   Hope to
see you in Houston.

John

John W. McCormick                mccormick at cs.uni.edu
Computer Science Department
University of Northern Iowa        voice (319) 273-6056
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0507       fax (319) 273-7123
http://www.cs.uni.edu/~mccormic/