[GAP] 100 GAP Members!! & The Ada Intern Program!!

Louise Arkwright arkwright at adacore.com
Thu Nov 3 11:04:19 CET 2005

Dear GAP member,

The community continues to grow - we recently welcomed the 100th GAP
university member on board!!

Many of your students will be preparing their internships for later in
the academic year.  I'd like to remind you about the recently launched
Ada Intern Program which has been set up to assist in finding
internships for your Ada students from AdaCore's customer base.

AdaCore customers have begun to post positions for interns - we
encourage you to make the most of this service and post your students'
requirements via the AIP!!

For further info on the Ada Intern Program:
http://www.adacore.com/academic_intern.php

For direct access to the AIP for GAP members, access your GNAT Tracker
and click on 'Ada Intern Program' in the left hand menu.

Best regards,

Louise Arkwright
Academic Program Manager

AdaCore                                          Tel: +33 1 49 70 67 16
8 rue de Milan                                   Fax: +33 1 49 70 05 52
75009 Paris                                      arkwright at adacore.com
France                                           www.adacore.com