[GAP] the Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education in Lisbon, from 27-29 June 2005 ? GAP in Ukraine

Korochkin Alexandr cora at comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua
Fri Jun 10 14:07:14 CEST 2005

Dear Louise,

Unfortunately, I did not knew about  the  Conference on Innovation and
Technology in Computer Science Education  in Lisbon, from 27-29 June 2005
 and did not send  a paper "Ada95 in computer education in Ukraine".
 We  are linked to GAP later.

Could we participate in [GAP] ITiCSE 2005 ? Is there discount for GAP
members ?

  Dr. Alexandr Korochkin

  Vice-Head Dep.Computer Systems
  National Technical University of Ukraine-
  Kiev Polytechnic Institute
  Member of Ada-Europe

  Ukraine, Kiev 03056,
  Prospect Peremogy  37,