[GAP] ITiCSE 2005

Louise Arkwright arkwright at adacore.com
Thu Jun 9 15:27:28 CEST 2005

Dear GAP Members,

Are any of you Ada teachers attending the  Conference on Innovation and
Technology in Computer Science Education  in Lisbon, from 27-29 June 2005 ?

ITiCSE 2005:

http://www.iticse05.unl.pt/

If so, we would very much like to hear from you to see if you could talk to the academic delegates to inform them about GAP
and to hand out some GAP support material, etc.

Please contact me directly if you are able to assist the Gnat Academic Program in this way.

Thanks.

Louise

--
Louise Arkwright