[GAP] The Ada Intern Program: Update

Louise Arkwright arkwright at adacore.com
Wed Feb 9 15:33:11 CET 2005

Dear GAP Members,

Last September, I sent an email requesting feedback on  Ada student
internships. Thanks to all who responded.

This project is now moving forward. We have been talking to several of
our customers to see if they would be interested in offering internships
to students of GAP universities via the Ada Academic Member  webpages.
The response has been positive and we are hoping to to post available
internships on the GAP webpages soon. Information on how to proceed will
of course be provided, but the overall intent is to provide a site where
companies will post internships to which GAP university members will
respond directly.

Coincidentally, we have just had an enquiry from a company in Poland
seeking Ada interns from the Polish GAP Member universties.  AdaCore is
currently assisting them in making contact.  It is hoped that  the Ada
Intern Program will also open the possibility of overseas (as well as
national) internships to your students.

Best regards,

Louise Arkwright
Ada Academic Program Manager

AdaCore (formerly ACT Europe)   Tel.: +33 1 49 70 67 16
8 rue de Milan                  Fax:  +33 1 49 70 05 52
75009 Paris                     arkwright at adacore.com
France                          www.adacore.com