[GAP] advice on Ada in general programming languages course

Peter Hermann ica2ph at csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Apr 26 11:18:19 CEST 2005

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 10:56:15AM -0700, Riehle, Richard USA wrote:
> In an earlier communication, I mentioned that
> my students create a simple PONG program using
> JEWL.  It occurs to me that some of you might
> like to see what one of these programs looks
> like.  I am attaching one for your entertainment.

It was great to get it immediately running. Thank you.
OTOH, with a German Keyboard, where Z and Y are interchanged,
player 1 has to perform "heavy duty"   :-)

--Peter Hermann(49)0711-685-3611 fax3758 ica2ph at csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
--Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen
--http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/
--Team Ada: "C'mon people let the world begin" (Paul McCartney)