[GAP] advice on Ada in general programming languages course

Riehle, Richard USA rdriehle at nps.edu
Mon Apr 25 19:56:15 CEST 2005

In an earlier communication, I mentioned that
my students create a simple PONG program using
JEWL.  It occurs to me that some of you might
like to see what one of these programs looks
like.  I am attaching one for your entertainment.

It may not be ideal Ada, but this student had a
really good time doing this exercise.  He learned
a lot from it and has indicated that, having
done one version for my class, he now understands
what he must do to make it more like Ada ought
to be.

Richard Riehle