[GAP] MaRTE OS beta release: port to the GAP compiler for bare machine and Linux

Cyrille Comar comar at adacore.com
Wed Nov 24 18:57:24 CET 2004

Michael Gonzalez writes:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I am pleased to announce that Mario Aldea has just completed the beta
 > release of a new version of MaRTE OS, porting it to the new GAP
 > compiler. MaRTE OS 1.56(beta) is available from the MaRTE OS web page:
 >
 >     http://marte.unican.es/

That's a great contribution! Thank you very much to the MaRTE team. We
have looked at the new package in some details and there is really a
lot of work there.

We have some ideas on how to integrate this Linux/MaRTE runtime as a
regular GNAT runtime for the GAP compiler which would make this
configuration much simpler to use, especially in a teaching context.
Those ideas would probably be long to discuss by email so I suggest
to organize a conf call on this topic. Let me get back to you on this.

Congratulations again to the MaRTE team!