[GAP] Prolearn promotes stand on CeBIT 2005

Marius Amado Alves amado.alves at netcabo.pt
Wed Nov 24 17:24:22 CET 2004

Before I advertized the Prolearn project as of interest for GAP. Got no
answer. Second try. Currently Prolearn is looking for partners to
prepare a stand on the upcoming CeBIT next March in Hannover. The
Prolearn project pays the stand and reemburses travel expenses. Prolearn
is an European Network of Excelence for technology enhanced professional
learning. 20 consortium partners, 200 associate partners, 6 million
euros. Probably people on this list besides myself also belongs to a
institution which is already a partner. To me the GAP is clearly in the
"technology enhanced professional learning" category.