[GAP] teaching real-time programming with Ada

John McCormick mccormick at cs.uni.edu
Wed Nov 24 16:20:28 CET 2004

Cyrille,

I am still teaching real-time programming with Ada in my model railroad
lab.  http://www.cs.uni.edu/~mccormic/RealTime/

I have been using an old version of GNAT with MaRTE.  This year I am
migrating to IBM Rational Embedded Ada.  Perhaps the changes to MaRTE will
bring me back to back in the future.

John

John W. McCormick                mccormick at cs.uni.edu
Computer Science Department
University of Northern Iowa        voice (319) 273-6056
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0507       fax (319) 273-7123
http://www.cs.uni.edu/~mccormic/