[AWS] question about using AWS templates with GNATcoll.SQL

Babak babak.mn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 00:48:16 CEST 2014

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a good way to use AWS templates with
GNATcoll.SQL?

For example so that you can display the rows of queried data on the page
easily?

I know there's @@TABLE@@ but it appears you'd need to separate the
properties of the objects into different lists/arrays (excuse the
inaccurate terminology).

So for example you'd need one list to keep first_name in and another one to
keep last_name in and so forth and as you iterate you grab one value from
each list.

Is there a more object oriented approach? For example I want something like
person.name and person.last_name so I can just iterate over 'persons' and
print the attributes.

I hope that's clear.

Thanks