[AWS] fatal error, run-time library not installed correctly cannot locate file system.ads

tony gair tonythegair at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 10:53:12 CEST 2014

Debian Jessie is going to have gnatcoll , aws and gnat packages. Personally
I prefer the 32 bit versions after previous issues and expereinces with 64
bit. With PAE you still have umpteen gigabytes to play with and its not a
bug hit on performance.

If you down load the GNAT GPL 2014 (and aws source) and do an install in
your home directory and include the bin directory on your path using export
path as per the instructions, install AWS in the gnat path, i.e.
/home/yourname/chosen_path/gnat (same as GNAT) , If you just want to use
the GNATCOLL JSON code you don't need to compile all of it, you and rip it
and put the code into your source directory.

well that worked for me, and I hope works for you!.

I cannot help with the google rankings but I can say a search with ada lang
aws works better than ada aws. Theres also a very friendly helpful
 community at comp.lang.ada and......AWS is a wonderful addition and is
well worth looking at. Its very hard to hack and its performance is
excellent. Keep going, you're in the right place for security reliability,
performance and an investment in effort here will go further I personally
think than anywhere else. You might also like to look at www.gnoga.com
which is a easy to interfacing library for ada which uses AWS and gnat.