[AWS] Using AWS 3.2.0 (or other version) on Ubuntu 14.04?

Babak babak.mn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 15:15:38 CEST 2014

Hi,

Has anyone had success running AWS 3.2.0 on Ubuntu 14.04?

If someone could post an up-to-date simple how-to guide on getting started
with AWS I'd really appreciate it.

I've been searching for the past two days with no luck, I just want to
easily get a hello world web page going.

There's been so many different variations of errors that I wont distract
you by posting them here because I may have been entirely on the wrong
track.

Thanks