[AWS] ada2wsdl and wsdl2aws

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Wed Feb 26 15:19:08 CET 2014

Tony,

> I am hoping to connect a webservice to the a polyorb passive partition
> (using DSA). I am assuming I can build it using gnatdist substituting
> gnatmake with the necessary amendments to make a DSA partition. Great to
> hear you have already done this and someone else has travelled this
> route before.
>
> I am very interested to know what datatypes I can send across a
> webservice. I want to send an array of records (with a record made up of
> integers, bound strings) and possibly floats. Have you done this or do
> you send one record at a time?

Don't remember now, but sending array of records should be working. At
least this is supported by AWS. I suppose this part of AWS has never
been pushed hard so it may remains some bugs :)

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B