[AWS] No route to host Net.Connect failed because Net.Wait failed

Casey Comendant casey at hyperspire.com
Fri Apr 13 00:23:59 CEST 2012

It sounds like you may need to modify your path variables to something
like the following:

in ~/.bashrc or /etc/profile.d/custom.sh:

PATH=/usr/gnat/bin:$PATH
ADA_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/gnat/include:/usr/gnat/include/aws
ADA_PROJECT_PATH=/usr/gnat/lib/gnat
ADA_OBJECT_PATH=/usr/gnat/lib

export PATH ADA_INCLUDE_PATH ADA_PROJECT_PATH ADA_OBJECT_PATH

Or something similar to this depending on how your installation prefix
was setup.