[AWS] Soap with embedded xml

Björn Lundin b.f.lundin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:30:05 CET 2011

16 nov 2011 kl. 16:22 skrev Pascal Obry

>> Or should I convince the receiver that this is correct, and he should
>> start liking it?
>
> I'm not sure as I haven't done that since a long time. I kind of
> remember having this issue at some point, but since I controlled both
> the client and the server I had decided to send the XML document base64
> encoded. This was "fixing" the wrong encoding.

Hmm, yes i suggested that as an
Alternative to CDATA but debuging
Messages becomes harper then.

> It would be nice to check that Apache/AXIS (or any other well known SOAP
> implementation) does.

Indeed.
However since i posted my question
'the Other side' suggested that we skip soap and just http post the XML instead. I think we are heading Down that path in this case.

Thanks anyway, Pascal.

--
Björn
Skickat från min iPhone