[AWS] How to gracefully exit from AWS ( and Ada) ?

brett hallett dragoncity at aanet.com.au
Sun May 22 08:23:05 CEST 2011

I have written a simple pre-Mail checker using AWS, ie: load eMail
headers, display on a HTML CSS "Form" as a table, interact via buttons
and check-boxes, and it works fine.

However I cannot seem to find how to exit gracefully !

I'd like some way that when the user presses the 'Quit' button on the
HTML Form then the web browser could be stopped and shutdown and also
the Ada/AWS program so the user is returned to the desktop.

Apart from brute force usage of a 'raise exception' in Ada there does
not seem to be a way to stop/quit/halt the 'main' program in Ada, or am
I missing something  obvious !?!?

The program in question is using a typical Ada/AWS/HTML server & uses
callback code to process data from the browser.

--
Cheers,
Brett