[AWS] Preferred method for pre-compressing static content

Patrice frett27 at free.fr
Sun Jan 9 19:53:01 CET 2011

>From my experience, for intensive usage of the web site,
depending also on the audience, but using proper HTTP Cache pragma save
a lot in terms of connections

i just recompiled my imgsvr project using the latest AWS / GNAT GPL tool
chain, but i hav'nt make a deep dive yet of the "standard" AWS
support/usage of thoses pragmas.

I profit this message to also thank's the gnatcore team for the very
good job made on gprbuild system that saves my a lots of time in
compiling cross language and library (dynamic / static) support.

happy new year every one.

Patrice