[AWS] Failed to compile XmlAda with cygwin, SOLVED

DessineMoi UnBoson m2minthemeadow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:39:13 CET 2011

>  It could be a problem with the XMLAda libraries being corrupted

It was indeed the origin of the problem. When building XmlAda, I manually
changed the makefile generated by the configure script, because it was
stubbornly pretending my GNAT 2010  could not build shared librairies,
whereas it actually can. I got around that problem another way and it did
the trick for AWS.