[AWS] Patch suggestion for AWS.SMTP.Client

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Tue Feb 8 19:16:47 CET 2011

Thomas,

> This small patch adds support for sending pre-composed emails via the
> AWS SMTP client facilities.

Cool!

> The general idea is that you can use other means than AWS to compose
> your email source.

Nice to have indeed.

> Personally I'm very fond of the GNATcoll email stuff, so I'm using
> that to compose my emails, and the AWS to send them. It works a charm!

I understand.

> ps. Did I get the patch format right Pascal? If not, please let me
> know. I'm eager to learn.

Ok, so I do not need the

   modified: ...

in the log, this is redundant with the --stat option anyway.

I have some nitpick for the style, I'll send you a patch against yours.

See docs/dev-notes for information about sending patches.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|