[AWS] Patch suggestion for AWS.SMTP.Client

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:26:46 CET 2011

This small patch adds support for sending pre-composed emails via the
AWS SMTP client facilities.

The general idea is that you can use other means than AWS to compose
your email source.

Personally I'm very fond of the GNATcoll email stuff, so I'm using
that to compose my emails, and the AWS to send them. It works a charm!

:o)
Thomas Løcke

ps. Did I get the patch format right Pascal? If not, please let me
know. I'm eager to learn.