[AWS] Having more then 1000 concurrent connections?

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Thu Aug 25 19:24:39 CEST 2011

http://nbonvin.wordpress.com/2011/03/24/serving-small-static-files-which-server-to-use/.

 > The number of concurrent connection, request per second and memory usage
 > all come into consideration.

Yes I understand, and the benchmark reported here by Thomas Locke was
really testing AWS under heavy load and stress condition. The bench was
done with ApacheBench. You should be able to find the corresponding
messages on the mailing-list archives.

Pascal.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|