[AWS] Ignore the regex regression email - it's been solved.

Georg Bauhaus bauhaus at arcor.de
Wed Aug 24 17:28:23 CEST 2011

On 24.08.11 16:51, Thomas Løcke wrote:

> Still I do wonder why we need to match the leading / also?

Call me paranoid, I think that anything to do with URLs
should be specified in very simple terms, also completely.
REs are a powerful source of errors.

(I have just reviewed REs from the late 1990s for CGI parameter
testing. They include "[0-9 || \.]".  It seems clear which set
of characters the author has had in mind.  It is not so clear
what the effects of the matching strings will be if used in
dialects of SQL, for example.)

-Georg