[AWS] Digest auth with SOAP

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Mon Feb 16 19:04:12 CET 2009

Pascal,

> The best way to proceed would be to create a small reproducer and to
> debug it. Eventually you can post the reproducer on this list to get
> some help.
>
> > And a small sidenote - the AWS.Client plays automagic with
> > us, since even if I say Mode => AWS.Client.Basic in
> >
> > AWS.Client.Set_WWW_Authentication (Connection => Connection,
> > 				User => Slartibartfast_Config.Username,
> > 				Pwd => Slartibartfast_Config.Password,
> > 				Mode => AWS.Client.Basic);
> >
> > It still switches to Digest after servers sends back 401. While
> > it is OK for this kind of application, I would guess this should
> > be at least said somewhere...
>
> Would be nice to have a reproducer for this one too.

did you have a chance to look at the samples I've sent you?

Thanks,
Petr

                           Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub at cesnet.cz               phone: +420-549493944
                                             fax: +420-541212747
                                       e-mail: hopet at ics.muni.cz