[AWS] CSS style sheet

Tero Koskinen tero.koskinen at iki.fi
Wed Dec 9 18:29:08 CET 2009

Hi,

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:06:11 +0100 Pascal Obry wrote:

> Le 09/12/2009 15:58, Adrian Hoe 贺文耀 a écrit :
> > The page is displayed plain without any formating as defined in css. I
>
> As Emmanuel as replied, you are probably missing a callback on your AWS
> server to serve this CSS.
[snip]
> So you need to provide some code for this.
>
>    return Response.File (...);

For simple purposes (=one single CSS file), I usually use following
callback:
http://hg.stronglytyped.org/weblog/src/tip/src/view.adb#cl-254

    function CSS (Request : in AWS.Status.Data) return AWS.Response.Data
    is
    begin
       return AWS.Response.File (AWS.MIME.Text_CSS, Diary_CSS);
    end CSS;

Where Diary_CSS is a string pointing to the stylesheet.
    Diary_CSS : constant String := "www/diary.css";

--
Tero Koskinen <tero.koskinen at iki.fi>