[AWS] CSS style sheet

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Wed Dec 9 16:06:11 CET 2009

Le 09/12/2009 15:58, Adrian Hoe 贺文耀 a écrit :
> The page is displayed plain without any formating as defined in css. I
> copied the html source from the browser and uploaded both the html and
> css to an apache server, the html is displayed correctly.
>
> What is possibly wrong?

As Emmanuel as replied, you are probably missing a callback on your AWS
server to serve this CSS. When the Web Browser will see:

   href="/static/style.css"

It will send a request to the Web server (your AWS application) to get
the corresponding file. So you need to provide some code for this.

   return Response.File (...);

Pascal.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|